Transparency

Sunday, July 26, 2009

London


so here I am back in  a world  that feels closer to where I come from. It is hard to comprehend and compute all that has happened in the last month. Yesterday I was eating mangos on a dusty dirt road and now I am surrounded by endless lawn, flowers, art, smooth music by Anya Marina and a well spoken Englishman. It brings on a series of questions....Like what do I really really want? what is important? what do I want for the world? I feel lucky to even be contemplating.
We are all on the same planet and some things feel so similar everywhere and others feel completely foreign. I definitely see and feel that there is a path and much hard work ahead to create love and beauty everywhere...yet in someways it already exists it is just connecting to it and bringing it out of everything we see.
 I often had the sense in Meru it is so much more about connecting to people and creating community vs. building or designing.  More about empowering people and giving a nudge of confidence that they are brilliant, creative and already working in a good direction and doing things right. I guess we all want that confirmation and approval in a way... it gives us strength to keep going. 




No comments:

Post a Comment